Thursday, February 08, 2007

How Do You Think This Conversation Went?
Teri: Mr. Bush, it is such a honor to meet you, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of.....yeah, thanks for coming to have lunch with me!

Bush: You're welcome, are you that nice girl that wrote that ridiculous book Burnt Toast? What was that about?! Even George W. couldn't get through it!

Teri: I have some signed copies in the car...let's go get some!! Teri: I'm no Cameron Diaz...
Bush: Tell me about it!
Teri: Oooooo...yeah, I mean, I don't drive a fuel efficient car...OH WAIT...you're a Bush, you're okay with that!

Bush: Okay...thanks for the book, now on to much more important things...the Axis of Evil...Alma and her mother...what WILL happen next?!!

Teri: Well I can tell you all about the laughable incidents I get in with Mike and my new boyfriend.

Bush: More Alma...less Teri!

Just kidding I am sure they had a MUCH more interesting conversation, I think that these two have a LOT in common...maybe....


No comments: