Monday, August 28, 2006

Eonline Has Apparently LOST Their Minds!



I mean to make a calendar of "Strangely Sexy Men" is a cool idea...Until you get to August and you see the mug of the month...Who just happens to be Brandon Davis. Okay, now lets get serious for a second...Even if he was slightly attractive, which he CLEARLY isn't, his personality totally would kill anything cool about him in the least bit! G-ROSS Eonline!!!! Then you venture a little further into the year and you hit Mr. December....K-Fab himself! And I know, I know, I said I liked his performance at the Teen Choice Awards...And I know that was shocking...And sometimes I do admit to finding him "alright" looking...But Eonline reminded me...You are the company you keep, and he is in a calendar with Brandon Davis, Cisco Adler, Charlie Sheen....Yeah....Strangely Sexy...Or just strange?! Maybe this is an April fools joke gone bad! I guess he is Mr. December because it would be a nice holiday gift to us all if he would just go away....

Oh...P.S. He is about to ruin my favorite show when CBS apparently loses their minds as well and gives him a guest role on CSI....WITH LINES!

No comments: