Wednesday, August 02, 2006


"There's nobody in the world like me, I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon."


Um....Sure Paris...Whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the day, just please, please, please, don't make me watch another movie in which you think you can act! I know, it sounds like I am just being a jealous girl, but I have serious facts to back this one up...And it isn't just "because I said so"!

This weekend, after being exhausted from a long Saturday at the beach my friend Ilana and I decided to watch a movie...So I had recently acquired The Hillz. No this isn't the movie version of LC's life, although to be completely honest I TOTALLY wish it was! Instead it was a movie about rich kids from the hills who apparently are tired of their privileged lives and decide, "hey lets start a gang, sell drugs, and shoot people unnecessarily." All the while the main character Steve 5 pines for his childhood love...None other then Paris Hilton! Well...Heather (Paris' character) wont date Steve 5 because he has "nothing to offer her", not a huge stretch for the socialite, I know! However Steve has a promising baseball career coming to him in his future, whereas Heather's current boyfriend is a "really cool frat guy that beats her." Once again, not a huge stretch for Paris to play seeing as there were all of those rumors of Nick Carter beating her...So how did she do?

Well....You know those movies that are so bad that they are good? Well....This movie is just SO BAD! No so bad that its good whatsoever. In fact Ilana and I are pretty sure that we have killed more brain cells from watching this 95 minute movie then we have ever killed in the 24 years of our lives! Soooo bad, I would tell you all to watch it just to see how bad it is, but that just wouldn't be nice of me! I wouldn't dream of torturing you in that way...So Paris...Well let's just say her acting is about as true to life as that comment that she made about being the "iconic blonde of our generation"!

No comments: