Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Janelle....Making Big Moves



I'm sure a lot of you out there don't watch Big Brother All Stars, because a lot of people do not watch Big Brother...But I personally LOVE the show! Last night Janelle did something that TOTALLY freaked me out and I will tell you why. I was pretty sure that Janelle was going to win this years Big Brother because she is known to be an outrageous player, and she is fair...Plus the "nerd herd" wasn't there to vote against her. However, someone should have told her to watch the Big Brother Special show before the season started because then maybe she would understand that DR. WILL IS A LIAR! I truly believe I saw a former BB star saying "I lost the game because I feel for Dr. Will" Hmmmm....Janelle might be making moves that will help get her to the end of the show, however, what she didn't think about was the fact that at the end of Big Brother these people that she is voting against are people that will later vote against her at the end of the show! Ugh Janelle, what are you doing?! I thought you were better than that!!!

Any of fans out there? Any thoughts? I think that she should have made it less obvious that she was going against her own alliance...Like NOT telling Howie, he isn't smart enough to keep secrets to himself!

1 comment:

KAI said...

Hey! I'm a huge fan of BB, and of Janey too. But she's a little dumb right there. If she were any smarter, she should have nominated James right then and there. Can it get anymore obvious that he will eventually turn on her and the alliance? And I don't know if Will is being successful with his strategy over Janelle, but girl needs to be smarter than this.