Thursday, August 17, 2006


Janelle Making Me Nervous....




So seriously Janelle REALLY REALLY should have put James up for eviction the other night after Danielle came down...I mean, how stupid is she? This whole Coup d'etat is worrying my friend Stephanie and me....Will Janelle get the shaft once again? And how close are Erika and Boogie really? Steph told me they had been dating for 6 months before they came on the show, but now he is just acting like he doesn't care about he at all....I don't like this little game they are playing, it is confusing me!

I hope Janelle makes it through tonight, I mean to be honest, I think she isn't playing well this year, but I still love her and want her to win! (I looooove Chill Town though too! They make me laugh!) If Janelle was smart she would have bonded with them once her alliance started breaking down and then they would have been four strong!

No comments: