Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Big Brother Seven

sooooo...For everyone that lost interest in Big Brother All Stars when Janelle and Will were kicked out...I feel you...For those of you that liked Mike..I understand that too...but I don't think he deserved to win...And for all of you who felt SO badly for Erika when CBS totally outed Mike using her on national television and expected a reaction out of her...yeah I felt AWFUL too!

Soooo Mike won, and if you all want to help him celebrate feel free, but I am not going to...and guess where the celebration is?! ONE OF HIS RESTAURANTS HE TALKS ABOUT ALL THE TIME!!! Surprised? Yeah me etiher!

Here is Mike's letter to his "fans":

A message to my fans:
Hi, this is Mike "Boogie" Malin. Thanks for visiting my official website.
Thanks for watching the show all summer. I will be having a big party at Les Deux on Monday, September 18 2006. I love my fans and want you to send me an email and come and celebrate with me. If you cannot make the party, come visit me at one of my restaurants or night clubs when you are in Los Angeles, Atlanta, or Reno.
Thanks again for the best summer ever!
Mike "Boogie" Malin

Oh...and could Mike PLEASE get some real clothes? He is no longer stuck in the big brother house and no longer has any excuse to be wearing athletic shorts! Visit his site here

No comments: