Tuesday, September 05, 2006




Unfortunately while filming a documentary on the Great Barrier Reef a sting ray stabbed Steve Irwin in the heart causing his untimely death. He leaves behind a wife and his beautiful little daughter. It's a sad, sad time for discovery lovers like myself, he was one of the greatest animal lovers in the world and a very unique person. His death is too soon and very sad, but at least he died doing something he loved...Steve Irwin will be greatly missed by humans and crocodiles all the world over. :(

2 comments:

Carl said...

I am a fan of The Crocodile Hunter and was shocked and saddened to hear of his death on the news yesterday. Like many fans on the blogosphere I put up a tribute to him as well. He will truly be missed. Apparently there are a lot of fans in the blogosphere judging by all the entries about him that I've read today. I wish I could find something to make a living at that I could be as passionate about.

LBA said...

He also has another child: Bob, a younger brother to his daughter, Bindy.