Friday, September 15, 2006


K-Fabuloso's CD Cover


Get excited people, I know you are all going to go out and buy this AWESOME CD! Okay, I know that no one is actually going to buy it, but I might download it (shhhhh, don't tell anyone!)

The CD entitled, Playing with Fire (which I think accurately describes his lifestyle and relationship with Britney!) will include a song featuring none other than Mrs. Federline herself. Also contributing to the album will be Bosko and Ya Boy. Here is a list of tracks that will be on the CD, I include them not only so that you can all guiltily download his songs and be a "closet Kevin fan", but also because many of the titles are just dead on funny!

The World is Mine

America's Most Hated (well...Aren't you giving yourself a lot of credit, I'm sure 80 percent of America doesn't know you...And I am sure that a little man named "OSAMA" might be a little higher on their "hate" list!!)

Snap

Loose Control

Dance with a Pimp (hahahahahahhahaha)

Privilege (hahahahhahahahahahahhahahah!!!)

Crazy feat. Britney Spears

A League of My Own (Your telling me!!)

Playing with Fire

Caught Up

Keep on Talkin'

Just awesome....Absolutely PRICELESS!

No comments: