Tuesday, December 20, 2005


FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH...MADE MY WAY BACK :)

Ok, so I didn't ACTUALLY fall off the face of the earth, but wouldn't that be such an interesting excuse. "Sorry guys that I haven't updated the site in a while, but while out walking to work a strong gust of wind came by and took me literally off the side of the earth and into space. Luckily I found a bunch of nice Tougousers (those are aliens from a small planet Tougous, its so far away that we earthlings' haven't even been able to locate it yet!!) who were willing to offer me a ride back to the planet as long as I promised them that I would take them to my leader (my gossip leader). Hey...How was I supposed to know that they wanted to annihilate Billy Bush?!!" Yeah that would be a great story...But it's not mine!

I was on vacation and forgot to warn all of my loyal readers of the "fall off" of gossip that would ensue! Sorry about that, but I am back now and read to gossip gossip gossip! Did you all hear that Britney not only kicked out Kevin but cut off his credit cards AND took back his car...Oh yeah I'm ready to come back to you all :)

No comments: