Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Have I Found My Aidan??


Ok...I clearly wasn't a Big fan, I was on Team Aidan all the way from the first time they met until this very day! I mean Big was okay, he was rich, sort of handsome if you like that old creepy guy look, and he was...Emotional unavailable. Wait, that's not okay, Big was so clearly so anti-climactic. He built me up for so long and made me like him, than hate him, then like him again, then hate him again, and then I was forced to sort of like him because he had finally shown some human qualities when he decided that he would not only become emotionally available to Carrie, but that he would even give him her name. I waited all this time for NOTHING, basically I HAD to like him only because he was less than shitty now...And that to me is not something to get so excited about.

But Aidan...Now there was a guy to get excited about. He was funny, he was cute (even when he got a little fat) and once he got his hair cut and lost some pounds he was down right HOT! Not only that, but he was nice and emotional and understanding of all of Carrie's faults AND he could make his own furniture...And fix up his own house as well as make Carrie's semi-smallish apartment bigger as well (well he would have had they not broken up!). AND he bought Carrie the PERFECT ring! What more could one want? Well...I might have found my Aidan in a boy named Jake Gyllenhaal!

That's right ladies Jake has made himself even more desirable by telling Contactmusic.com that when he retires from acting that he wants to follow in his father's footsteps and become a carpenter. Like woodwork; building tables and stuff. I get excited about that."My dad was a carpenter for a while, so maybe it comes from that. I just enjoy it. It's incredibly calming. I made my mum a 10 foot table. It's a mahogany-cedar sort of craftsy table. I'm really proud of it." Now really...Can that be any hotter??

No comments: