Monday, December 05, 2005



Reliving Your College Years...At 32!

So today I heard that Nick Lachey is apparently not only a big supporter of USC football player Matt Leinart, but apparently might also big living with him in his bachelor pad. Now here is what disturbs me, not that him and Jess got divorced (although I'm still not over it!), not that he moved out of his big house that him and Jess once shared because really that's normal, not the fact that my x-boyfriend's name was Matt and his best friend was Nickand. And not even the fact that he is living with a guy, I mean he IS a single guy now he can live with a guy if he wants. . But what disturbs me is this, what is a 32 year old doing living with a 22 year old who is still in college?? Similarly what is Matt doing hanging out with Nick Lachey, I mean clearly the kid has no sense of age seeing as he was dating Kristin Cavallari (18) when she was 17. He apparently likes his women young and his men old and "stuck" in college!

No comments: