Tuesday, December 20, 2005


For An Alleged Gold-Digger...You're Kinda Dumb!

Britney gave Kevin an ultimatum saying that he either quits the partying, drugs, and drops the bad influence friends that are also spending her money and what is his response? Well, if he were smart he would have had this thought, "Hmmm...No one knew who I was before Britney met me, now everyone watches my every move. No one would have let me have a rap career before I met Britney and now the public has been inundated with my "attempt" at a music career. No one would let me be a father even though I HAVE father-ED children until I met Britney. Who cares if everyone makes fun of me...At least people know me...Okay I will give up the drugs, partying and bad friends, cause with Brit, I can be someone (that people make fun of!)"

But no...This wasn't his response. INSTEAD the dumb-ass gold digger told her that she should divorce him because he will have money without her. Um...NO YOU WONT! He also has threatened to sue for custody over their son, but if I were Britney I wouldn't be too worried about that threat. His third threat, although seemingly the most damaging, I believe has the least amount of "scaring power". He has threatened to write a tell all book about the pop princess. BUUUUUT wouldn't Kevin have to know how to read...To be able to write a book?? And who on earth will buy a book Kevin Federline wrote...Other than Kevin Federline?! Right...So my advice to you dumb-ass...

CONCEDE AND JUST GIVE UP THE VICES. BRITNEY WILL GET YOU FARTHER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE GETTING YOURSELF. No one likes a selfish ex! GROW UP!

P.S. Britney...Even if he improves...Divorce his wannabe player ass anyways!

Is there a divorce epidemic??

No comments: