Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Current Obsessions


10. My iPod Nano that I still cannot figure out how to get pictures on!

9. Bermuda Shorts and Short Shorts with heels: I'm pretty sure I cannot pull off this look, but everyone else looks so cute in this style I feel as though I owe it to myself to try!

8. The Heels I want to wear with aforementioned shorts!

7. BodyGlide: This works WONDERS on the aforementioned high heels! I only like them about 3 inches or higher which means PAIN, PAIN, PAIN for my little feet! All you need to relieve yourself of this hell...BodyGlide, just rub it on, and watch the blisters NEVER appear! It's being proactive that will save our "Sex and the City high heeled" feet! Hey when you live in a city with tall buildings you better believe you high heels will be skyscrapers too!

6. Malamars: Do you have ANY idea how good these things taste when chilled to perfection?! I pop them in the freezer for a cool take on my favorite winter dessert S'Moores!

5. Corinne Baily Rae: Not only is she adorable, but her voice is so soulful! Hot song of the moment: Go Put Your Records On.

4. Fresh Direct: It's too hot for me to drag my groceries home 3 blocks!!

3. Jensen Ackles: When my office is cold, just one look at his picture warms me right up!

2. Champagne: I must admit I find it very difficult to like wine, so I have to take it high class and sip on the bubbly! Where will I do it in style?! The Bubble Lounge, NYC's newest hot spot for the coolest drink!

1. Nip/Tuck....I NEEEEEEED to get my hands on Season 3...Anyone know anyone?!

Nip/Tuck could quite possibly be the best show in the world. I didn't give it a fair chance until I received Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and I have been watching it non-stop since Saturday afternoon! AH-MAY-ZING!!!!!! So seriously, you all love me here....Show me how you care by helping me get my hands on Season 3! It's a beautiful addiction!

1 comment:

~E~ said...

Love your list... mind if I borrow it for my blog? I like/enjoy many of the same things you do... my iPod, Jensen (don't you just love Supernatural), heels (must try the body gluide you mentioned), and champagne. Your blog is cute. And no you don't know me... I'm just stopping by surfing blogs that look interesting. :)