Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Paris Likes Being Single




I know...Shocking right? Who would think a "loose" woman like her would LIKE to be single? Well....She made this bold statement on Live with Regis and Kelly...But is it really true? I thought she was dating Matt Leinart and parking in the handicap spots in his apartment complex? But what's this?! Her hooking up with hockey player, Jose Theodore?? Hmm...So is she single, dating, or just a whore?!

Question to the guys that read this site, but maybe pretend they don't...If given the chance would you too hook up with Paris Hilton?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel a little strange for being the only guy to give you comments. Well screw it Beth! You're my one stop shopping for celebrity updates and when you reach Gawker status, I can say I knew you when.

Here's my updated 2 cents.

No to Paris, but I'd take out Anne Hathaway's garbage every day before work if she wanted.

Krasisnkis is a poor imitation of Martin Freeman. Cmon he looks like a putz in those photo's.

Gwens baby is looking a little Violet Beauregarde.

A little embarrassed to say but I saw a screening of Devil Wears Prada, and actually liked it. I think fans of the book and fashion will love it. Streep is amazing as always.