Thursday, July 06, 2006




Nick Lachey on The Today Show




Nick Lachey was on The Today Show on the 3rd singing his heart out. As we all know Vanessa Minnillo has in fact taken what was "left of him" and gone and made it official with a public statement. Vanessa must have wanted people to stop calling her mean names (like whore, slut, easy...) because she wanted to make sure everyone knew that her and Nick were dating and that she was NOT dating Derek Jeter...Good news for ladies everywhere (ahem...Elly)...Bad news for Jeter if he wasn't aware!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»