Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Speaking of Genius....



Seems as though we may all be blessed with the wonderful genius of Mr. Federline during the Teen Choice Awards this year. He will be performing live...With what I am sure will NOT be another "fake rap". Oh....I forgot to tell you all....Apparently PopoZao was actually a "fake
rap". Directly from the horses mouth:

''At first, when I put out PopoZao, people were kinda laughing at me. I did it
on purpose so people would look at me exactly the way they did'.
That way, when I come out with my real sh**, people are f****** blown away!'


Yeah...I can't wait for Kevin to BLOW MY MIND! And for your viewing pleasure..Lets take one more look at K-Fed LOVING his "fake" song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»