Friday, September 23, 2005

Break and Thanks!!

So...I took a little break from blogging for a while, and I'm not going to lie, some of the gossip lately (sans kate moss' little coke binge) has been pretty boring. Lately the only thing that happens is this...a star loses too much weight...gains it back, looks better...a star gets SUPER pregnant...then has their baby and so on. It's possitively boring. So I would like to thank Jenny McCarthy for peeing in her pants, and I would also like to thank Lindsay Lohan for dying her hair back to red, you have both renewed my faith in gossip.

So I know make this promise to you. I somely swear that I am up to no good and that I will from now on not go more than 2 days without blogging and bringing you all the news that is fit to scandalize! Thank you all so much for continuing to visit my site even though some of you might have been met with disappointment (IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN...PROMISE!) I'm getting hits from all over the U.S. and other countries too...so if you are stopping by for the first time today...keep coming back you all put a smile on my face...and if you are a returning vistor...don't stop...get it get it!

So....I swear...I will blog...if you all promise me you will keep on reading and putting a smile on this little girls face. :)

No comments: