Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Like A Good Boyfriend Would!

Eva Longoria was offered $100,000 to show up at a bachelor party. Now...Any good man with half a brain would probably freak out. Or tell her to say no...Or something along the lines of that. What did Eva Longoria's HOT basketball playing boyfriend say? Don't go? Absolutely not? Why would you even consider that? No...None of those things. He asked, "Well, what will you have to do?" Niiiiiice.

Clearly we see where the priorities are in this relationship, money over bitches! But I mean I guess I can't be that surprised I am beginning to think more and more that they might just have an open relationship since I seem to see her with another man everyday!

P.S.: I think she is going to turn the "job" down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1-in-10 Consumers Read Blogs
Gregg Keizer Courtesy of TechWeb News Participation in three of the technologies highest on the Internet's buzz list -- blogging, reading RSS feeds, and engaging in social networking -- is climbing, a research ...
I was looking for website traffic information and found it at www.webindiayellowpages.com - it was easy!