Thursday, September 22, 2005



My Twin Sister Is Getting Divorced!


Ok...so I don't really have a twin sister, but when I was in high school (and Jaime-Lynn DiScala (Meadow Soprano) was anorexic) all of my friends and even my mother were convinced that we looked "Soooo much alike!" So I have ever since then dubbed her as my twin sister! Sorry Jamie, but I'm sure you won’t mind, I would be a super cool sister.

Anyways back to the "reality skewed real world", Jamie is filing from divorce from her husband A.J. DiScala after only three short years of marriage. Now...this is a Hollywood marriage so I am not totally surprised that they are getting a divorce not that I would wish that on anyone...but lets be honest...50 percent marriages end up in divorce and I think that 99 percent of all of those divorces are from Hollywood marriages.

What shocks me more is this little fact. Jamie and JESSICA SIMPSON are buds...and it has been reported that Jess and Nick are having some marital problems as well and may actually already be separated...and now we find out that Jamie and her husband have also been separated for about a month and that they have been living separately since. So their reality seems pretty close to the allegations against Jess and Nick...

Could the two friends be going through the same thing?? I guess we will just have to wait and find out if Jess and Nick ever come out publicly with a divorce announcement.

No comments: