Wednesday, September 28, 2005

SLIGHTLY (read: extremely) DISTURBED



Okay...So I told you that Kristin Cavallari told Rolling Stone about the love triangle between Talan, Lindsay and herself, but what I failed to mention was....WTF WHY IS KRISTIN IN ROLLING STONE?!! That's just so strange...I'm not sure when sluty high school reality stars were seen as the "it girls" for Rolling Stone, it's just so bizarre.

Even more disturbing are the pictures that appeared with the article. I mean don't get me wrong, she looks good...But she is IN HIGH SCHOOL! I hope she turned at LEAST 18 before they shot this. DISTURBING!
Oh and more disturbing...she is taking acting classes to make her transition from reality TV to acting go smoothly...Kristin...and actress?? That's about as good as hearing that Kristin ISN'T a slut!

No comments: