Friday, September 23, 2005


DRAMA...I LOVE IT!

Lindsay Lohan loves drama...or at least causing it. According to Page Six and Rolling Stone Magazine Miss Lindsay and Kristen Cavallari (Laguna Beach Kristen) do NOT get along at all. But they both love drama...Shouldn't they love each other?? No...The reason? Apparently Lindsay wasn't too happy to find Kristen in bed with her boyfriend. WHAT?!!

Ok...Rewind...Lindsay was dating Talan, also from Laguna Beach. Even though he was off limits due to the girlfriend Kristen decided it was still ok for her to sleep in the same bed as him, "I slept in Talan's bed, I mean, I was fully clothed, wearing a long T-shirt nothing went down."

So Lindsay heard about all this and got pissed?? OH NO MY CHILDREN...Lindsay walked into the room at 6am and FREAKED out. (CAN YOU REALLY BLAME HER??) I mean...I wouldn't be too happy to find ANYONE in bed with my boyfriend, but someone he dated and hooked up with before?? That makes it so much worse. And what makes it even more worse? Kristen is a little bit of a hoe and I really don't believe her that they didn'tt hook up.

Hey Linds...I love Kristen..Butt I SOOO have your back on this one!

No comments: