Tuesday, August 21, 2007







Happy Birthday Brody....

Again...and again...and again...

I, like everyone else like to drag out my birthday as long as possible...(hey when else can you go out to dinner every night? And when else can you pull the "But it's my birthday" line when wanting out of something?) However..this is just ridiculous...Brody is now on his second or third or fourth birthday, (one in the Bahamas, one in Las Vegas, one in Miami) I certainly didn't have my birthday in more than one state...but than again, I'm not as cool as Brody Jenner! (or am I?)

I'm sure he will have a couple of more before the end of the weekend (Even though his birthday is today!)...hmmmm I wonder if we can kill the suspense already, I am DYING to know if Spencer shows up at any of these parties! Are they friends, aren't they? I cant stand this tension!!

No comments: