Monday, August 20, 2007

Kristen Bell to Return to TV!!

So...what did I do all summer?! Well...I watched the entire season of Heroes on http://www.nbc.com/ of course! And what did I learn from this? Well...that it was an awesome show and I cannot wait until the next season starts!

Why do I bring this obvious statement up? Well my favorite girl Kristen Bell will finally be returning the the small screen after the cancellation of her CW11 show Veronica Mars and after reports that she turned down LOST (um...seriously?! What was she thinking on that one?!)

Apparently she was thinking...hey I don't like islands with creepy smoke monsters too much , but I sure do love me some super powers! Get set to see the feisty blonde bombshell in October when she will play a character named Elle who may or may not be a good guy, it's debatable since the first time we see her she is committing a serious crime! source

No comments: