Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let Talk About....
First off, this episode was fantastic, it really showed how Audrina has fabulous taste, and how Spencer really is the caring gentleman that we have all grown to love....Right?

OH WAIT...NO IT DIDN'T!! We start off with Heidi apparently blinding Elodie (partially from the hilarity of it all) from across the room with her fabulously fake ring that we all now know is from ICE (that's one step above Claires Accesories my good friends! CLAAAAAAAASY!) Elodie wants the details and Heidi does a good job at not giving any! "Oh well, we were in Santa Barbara, and then we got engaged." Elodie says exactly what is on MY mind..."Wow at your age I would have been like, NO WAY!" Okay so maybe that's not EXACTLY what was on my mind, seeing as in my mind all I heard after she took the ring was sick high pitch laughter, but...close enough! Than Elodie says whats on EVERYONE'S mind and tells Heidi not to buy a dress any time soon...well DUH...The engagement is fake!

During the break Lauren and Lo do a commercial for Pinkberry and Fruity Pebbles. Oh wait, that wasn't the break..that was just a shameless plug! That's reality baby!

On to my next favorite part of the night! Audrina asks LC if she would like to be the 3rd wheel on a date with the charming Justin-Bobby-sometimes Justin-sometimes Bobby so that she can "get to know him". Ohhhhhh and get to know him she did, in fact we all got up close and personal with the smells of his lunch! I think he shouldn't eat any onions cause I swear I smelled that all the way over in NYC!

My favorite part of the date? Lauren asks Prince Charming whether or not he wants to hear her opinion of him...and he (like all the rest of us) simply says, "No, I don't really care." Then she asks him what he thinks of her...and he pulls the worlds FUNNIEST face ever! (either that or he finally just got downwind of that belch!)

Then we move over to Heidi and Spencer, my favorite couple. Spencer does his best this episode to prove to America that he isn't a jerk and that we should all love him like Heidi does! ("When you meet a Spencer at my age, you just know it's right!" Uh...no if I met a Spencer at your age...or ANY age...I would run, run far away from The Hills!) Spencer continues on his quest to piss off Heidi enough so that she will call off the engagement and he does not end up "sexless" as Brody told him he would, by spending money on yet ANOTHER useless item to put in their "bachelor pad" (although to be quite honest since he only goes "shopping" with Brody, I am pretty sure Brody is footing the bill 100 percent of the time).

I think Spencer was sadly mistaken when his mother taught him the word "surprise" since he seems to think a surprise is something that makes you want to hurl blunt objects at his bleach blonde head! I also think Spencer missed the boat on what it means to be "living together", Spencer...contrary to "Pratt belief" it doesn't mean you get to make a "bro pad" and then Heidi just happens to live there with you and your 1980's video games!

So how does Heidi retort? Well at first she takes the passive aggressive route and says to Spence, "Elodie said to me today, 'Oh Spencer doesn't ask your opinion on things? You two don't make your decisions together?' and I thought to myself, 'Well, I guess we don't make decisions together!'" Yeah...nice try Heidi, he clearly isn't going to get your subtleties, and he proves this by responding, "I love this power I have." What? The power to make America want to throw up on a daily basis? (note to self...this is NOT the super power I want when I become a superhero!)

So what does Heidi do next? She takes her stand to an aggressive level and paints over the "beautiful mural" that Spencer "surprised" her with. Oh Heidi, thank you for letting me like you again for a nano-second, now just realize this is the REST OF YOUR LIFE if you stay with this idiot, dump him, crawl back to Lauren and become the doormat that we will all learn to love again!

P.S. I have never seen a 23 year old guy get SO bitchy and so pissy over something in my entire life! It was pretty much awesome! "I surprised you with a beautiful mural, you surprised me with a boring white wall!"

Oh Lauren/LC when will you ever find a roommate with a boyfriend who doesn't hate you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the wrap up!! can wait to read the next one - it was like watching the show all over again while at work :)