Wednesday, May 10, 2006


8 Seconds on 8th and Ocean


By far the best line of the night goes to Suzi the booker who said: "Well she should just close her eyes and pretend it's Jesus!" When discussing how Brit didn't want to kiss Teddy on camera.

Best "I saw that one coming" moment: Well there were two of these. The first being Teddy saying that he didn't want to be in a relationship at the moment, but really what he meant to say was, "Heidi, I think you care kind of a whore and I'm not really interested in hooking up with you and consequently half of Miami at the same time." Heidi's response was pretty priceless too...Apparently she is tired of the "hooking up and partying scene." Hmmm...I wonder if she meant she was tired of it...Or tired from it. Clearly heady, who made out, flirted, and danced with every guy at the club last time they went out...Not so tired OF it.

Second "I saw that one coming" moment: Heidi moving into the girls apartment. I mean OBVIOUSLY they want her in the house, this is like MTV's dream, having this crazy girl in a house of "good girls", and more so being in a house with one of them that might start dating her recent ex! Helllloooooooo drama!

Bitch of the night: Well that award obviously is going to have to go to a repeat offender. Kelly went over the edge with Sabrina this week when she basically mocked her after stealing her Dillard's job. I mean, come on Kelly, have some freaking compassion. I love that Sabrina screams that she is sick of her! AWESOME! I'm not gonna lie, I would hate my sister if she were like Kelly too. I hope those two get a break from each other soon because if not I'm pretty sure one of them is likely to die!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you do an entire entry without a Vinci update?! I need to know how late he's sleeping in these days, and how many calls he's missed.