Thursday, May 04, 2006


Real World Wrap Up

I know it's Thursday and after Lost you have probably already long forgotten about Real World, but I still feel as though some things were left unresolved and I needed to discuss them with you! (By the way....HOW AWESOME IS LOST?!)

Today I am in the habit of wishing that Michael would come to The Real World house and shoot Tyler and Janelle. Although to be completely honest, neither of them have bothered me so much considering the fact that they haven't had much screen time.

What has been bothering me though is Paula's baby voice and I'm not so sure why she feels the need to talk like that! I'm also not so sure what that telephone pole did to her, but I'm pretty sure it didn't want to be molested and raped!

Zach....hmmm....Maybe if you like Crystal, you shouldn't tell the whole world that you "banged her" on national television...Just a thought. Although GREAT save on fixing the telephone, just think if you hadn't fixed it next week we would see Svitz's head explode!

And only one more point since I still find this show to be SO UNINTERESTING! How come we were allowed to sit in on Paula's counseling...Isn't there some sort of protection against that? Not to mention the fact that it was just sort of an uncomfortable feeling.

Um oh yeah, Does Jose talk? No...and that's why I love him!

Okay....I'm done, the show wasn't that good...But Lost...NOW THERE is a show I would like to talk about! (But I wont....Because I have WAY too much to say!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»