Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Doherty Bailed Yesterday


Oh...And also...He's innocent! Have no fear everyone! Pete Doherty is innocent of all allegations against him in the "injecting an unconscious girl with heroin". Apparently even though tabloids all over the world have incriminating pics of Pete he is insisting on his innocence. Which I guess must mean that he is, right? And I guess that also means that we shouldn't worry too much about Kate Moss who is secretly dating the rocker.

Pete claims that the girl was in fact conscious and that the needle that he was putting into her was actually empty. See what he WAS doing was extracting blood from the girl to paint a picture...Which is OBVIOUSLY so much better...Right?!

OH WAIT....NO! That's even more demented! And by the way...Usually when I am willingly giving up blood I do not sprawl out on the ground making myself look completely unconscious!

I DON'T BUY IT!

No comments: