Thursday, May 18, 2006


D.O.A. On The OC

Someone is set to die on the set of the OC tonight. If you don't want to know who...DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!

So it looks as though the OC is making way for the younger generation. The next couple of years of the OC will concentrate on a younger cast. It is my guess that the reasoning for this shift is because the ratings for the show have gone down in the past year. They seem to want to be aiming their show at a new younger audience that will stay with them for the next couple of years. Think...Saved by the Bell the New Class! Can't really remember that? Well...My guess is we wont really be too into the OC The Bitchier Class either. Willa Holland, Marissa's sister, will be a regular on the show next year, promising us drama, drama, drama, by on the screen and off.

So who will kick the bucket? Well Mischa Barton told Access Hollywood, "It's True, It's True. My Character Dies...I Think The Show Is Moving In A New Direction...They've Got Some Young Actors Coming In And I Think It's Going To Be Great For The Fans." So is it true? Who knows, but my VCR will be set tonight on Fox so I can watch how they kick her to the curb if the rumors are true. (Remember she has been trying to get out of the show for a while now, so I wouldn't be too surprised!)

No comments: