Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Real World Wrap Up




I give up! I feel as though it is pointless for me to post about The Real World. Every week it becomes harder and harder for me to pull something out of the boring episodes. Like I said last week, it's hard to say anything witty when you are working with nothing!

So all I chose to talk about is Tyler. He had a one night stand with some boy who had a completely unpronounceable name. I bet that was fun when they had their obligatory "shower scene". What do you call out in the heat of passion when you cannot pronounce the other person's name? Yeah...Other than that his whole encounter was less than thrilling. I mean other than the fact that he woke up the next day in a total "self-hating" mood when he basically said that he judges people who have one night stands, but that it was okay for him to do it. Can someone say hypocrite!? I bet it was just a "one night stand" due to the fact that he couldn't have a relationship with someone with a name like Bhattiananawkdmca or whatever it was!

Svitz once again caused her own drama by asking Martin if he was gay...Which was just hilarious. Tyler finally gets some and the attention is on him so Svitz compensates by asking her boyfriend if he thinks his "man-sleepovers" are natural. Which, to be quite honest, I'm not too convinced that they are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»