Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Secretly Seeing Each Other?!!


Could it be that after all the "divulging" that Nick did to Rolling Stone might have sparked some feelings in Jessica? First we saw her wearing her wedding ring around her neck, and now I am hearing that the two might possibly be secretly seeing each other?! Apparently the two have bee meeting in the San Fernando Valley to meet in "discreet hotels". (does this mean they are going to pay by the hour motels where no one recognizes them? God I hope so, wouldn't that be perfect...Jessica in a pay by the hour hotel!)

Gossip Gods Mike Walker and Lynda Johnson have been reporting all over the boards that the two are in fact running off to meet each other. Legally...They are still married too, so it wouldn't be too hard to believe. Jessica reportedly told a source, "We still have our problems, but we're still very attached to each other." She continued, according to the source by adding "We still have the need for love and affection."

Hmmmmm...Are they? Aren't they? I could see it, I mean as pissed as I am at Jess for being a brat around Nick I wouldn't mind if this separation, followed by Nick's speed dating knocked some sense into that blonde hear of hers!

I would like to see them back together. I think if they do get back together, Nick will now have all the control and will not take any shit from Jess! (and rightfully so! Let it be true!)

No comments: