Thursday, November 10, 2005


Arrrrrre You Kidding Me?!

(no this isn't a picture of "the others" from lost!)

Some people will go to any extent to promote their upcoming movie, but really have REAL pirates attack a cruise ship?? Really Gore Verbinski control yourself!

Okay...This WAS NOT a publicity stunt, although it would be a pretty cool one if it were, but apparently there are actual pirates that still exist. I know crazy right? Oh, don't even pretend like you knew that, it is just as shocking to you as it was to me when I read this article. While off the coast of East Africa pirates attacked a cruise liner with Pirates fired a rocket-propelled grenade and machine guns. (There aren't your standard fighting with swords run of the mill pirates.) The cruise ship was able to get away, but not without a few scratches and I'm sure more than a few unhappy customers as well.

I bet I know some people that WONT be going to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest!

No comments: