Wednesday, November 02, 2005



Could it Be True??


Looks like I Could MAYBE have my shot with Jake Gyllenhaal after all! Well...Who knows how reliable this story really is seeing as it comes from The Star, but any little bit of information on a break up is like an ocean of hope for me!

The Star said that Jake seems to be sick of Kristen's 'drunken behavior' and that he might even regret starting to date her again. "They're definitely heading for a breakup. Jake is sick of hearing about Kirsten flirting with other guys." Well, Jake, I have a proposition for you, if you ever want to get back at Kristen and let her know what it feels like, I am here for you, ready, willing and able for you to flirt with! :)

Kristen doesn't really appreciate her hottie anyways, so if they were to break up I am not sure if I would feel so badly for them. Apparently she hasn't been returning his calls while she is on her promo tour for Elizabethtown. How could you not call a cutie like that?! Well...Kristen might actually have an answer for that, ""Kirsten seems to be seriously contemplating revisiting her relationship with Tobey Maguire [30]. Kirsten's been waxing nostalgic about Tobey, and I think she sees their reunion on Spider-Man 3 as a chance to see if there are still sparks."

Of course her reps are denying everything, but we shall see what comes to be in the next couple of weeks, and like I said, Jake, if you need a shoulder to cry on...Look me up!

No comments: