Friday, November 18, 2005

Fergie...Not So Fugly


Ok...I don't care what ANYONE says...But after I saw the video for "My Humps" came out I decided that Fergie HAD to have done something to her face because she actually looked really good. I know that's not the nicest thing to say seeing as I originally thought she looked a little gnome-like, but at least now I think she is prettier. But now I found a picture of her from the XBOX 360 party and there is NO DOUBT in my mind that this girl had to have had some work done on her. (or she just figured out what make-up works for her?) And if she did, good for her, she now looks like she deserves to be with Josh Duhamel


Before

Now

Ok...Ok...So I couldn't find a TERRIBLE picture of her...But don't pretend like you never thought it about her...And DON'T pretend that she doesn't look fantastic now!

No comments: