Friday, November 18, 2005

Kristen Dunst and Leo DiCaprio??


Now this I just can't find myself to believe!! According to Female First Kristen and Leo have been seen together recently being more than friendly with each other. Okay...We heard the rumors of the Gisele Leo break-up, and we also heard rumors of the Kristen-Jake break up so technically this new-found friendship SHOULD make sense. However, I am putting some logic back into this equation: Gisele and Leo supposedly broke up because Leo was seen flirting with Sienna right? So he goes to Kristen afterwards? I might be a little biased because I don't get the big "Kristen Dunst" deal...But I'm still thinking that this relationship does not make sense, and therefore this rumor cannot be true.

But I'm just a gossiper, so I do my job and still bring the gossip to you! :)

No comments: