Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Books+Laguna Beach+LC+Talan....
Which One of These Things Does Not Belong?

Strangely enough, they all belong. I know, I know, how could books and Laguna Beach be related? Apparently there is a book out now called, "Laguna Beach, The Real OC Life Inside The Bubble". Now I am not too sure who wrote it, but I can almost assure you that it wasn't either LC nor Talan, yet somehow they were on hand at the book signing. I almost want to run out right now and buy the book, if not for the fear that I might become a little dimmer from reading it! (But if anyone does buy it I wont object to borrowing it!) Anyways, here are some pictures from the book signing with LC and Talan, and one DIE HARD fan! I love Laguna and all the drama that surrounds them, maybe the book can offer me some more insight into the lives of the rich high school kids that without MTV I would know nothing about! (Or maybe I can find out some info on the Kim/Talan romance!!!)

No comments: