Thursday, February 16, 2006

Britney Teaches Us All a Lesson


Apparently Britney wants to teach mother's everywhere a very important lesson. In light of her "baby in the lap" incident she now hopes that parents can learn from her mistakes and think more about their children's safety.

Now...I'm no parent, but I'm pretty sure that only Britney thought that driving with her baby in her lap while trying to escape paparazzi on the highway was a good idea. And the reason I believe this? Well, there is a little invention, its pretty new so maybe Britney didn't know about it, but there is this little invention that was made for children's safety in cars and it is call a Car Seat. Now seeing as some smart person invented a seat that a baby should be sitting in when in a car...I'm pretty sure that most parents wouldn't think that putting their baby on their lap while driving would be a good idea.

Britney told People Magazine, "I love my baby more than anything, and as unfortunate an experience as this has been for me and my family, if it brings more attention to child safety then I fully support that."

Well...I think we should all thank Britney for raising Child Safety Awareness, because without her...Who would have known that holding your baby in your lap would not be a smart idea...

Oh wait....EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW THAT! Someone get that kid a Nanny...STAT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Now...I'm no parent"

most shocking statement of the 21st century. [/sarcasm]