Sunday, February 05, 2006

One Really Good Reason To Check my Email More I Often!


Casey sent me a great email regarding her friends eBay listing. Of course since I have been so super busy lately I hadn't been able to check my email until today! Anyways, I feel terrible that I didn't post it the day she sent it to me, but I guess better late than never considering it is pretty awesome!

If anyone is in the market for an 8 foot vagina it looks like Casey's friend Heidi can help you out! Remember that Sex and the City episode where Charlotte had her "self-portrait" done? Well here it is, you can buy it now from Heidi on eBay!! Just make sure you come through on your bid because last time it went for $40,411 but the buyer never came through! (Ugh! The audacity! Pay up!!!)

Heidi had posted it previously in August and got huge media coverage from the NY Post, Entertainment Weekly, Playboy Fox, and more! Y'all should really check it out and if Casey or Heidi can keep me updated as to what plays out I will gladly inform you guys! I want it, I LOOOOVE Sex and the City! Thanks girls, this is totally awesome!





No comments: