Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just Breathe!




It looks like Lindsay's last encounter with her asthma attack really affected her. She was reported saying that her new tatoo had a double edged sword meaning. Not only was it a reminder of her asthma problems, but it also was a reminder to herself to stop and breathe every once in a while. With all the controvery that surronds her as well as all of the excitement and constant changes in her life it looks like Lohan just needed a constant daily reminder that she sometimes needs to just stop and breathe. I like the concept, but I thought I would hate the tatoo...now that I see it, I kinda don't hate it! Actually I love it, I thought it would be so overstated and trashy looking, but it looks like Lohan has figured out how to make even a tatoo demure! Cuuuuute :)

No comments: