Thursday, February 23, 2006


I Don't Even Want to Post This



But I feel it is my duty to bring you the gossip so here it goes. My boyfriend Jake is cheating on me...Or at least so it seems. When at the BAFTA ceremony Jake asked a California cutie (I know she isn't REALLY from California!) for a bit of her time...During this time the already taken beauty and Jake exchanged numbers and he was seen doing a victory dance after the exchange. Who is the beautiful girl that is looking to sweep my man off my feet and away from me?? None other than the already taken by a gross musician Mischa Barton!

Ugh Mischa...GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND! There it is...So now you all know, Jake is a cheating bastard! In the words of Kristin Cav, "I don't wanna talk about it, I don't wanna talk about it!"

No comments: