Monday, February 27, 2006


WTF?!!
Yep...I see the resemblance!

So it looks as though we will all be graced with a shit load of humor next year! Paris Hilton WILL be portraying Mother Teresa in T Rajeevnath's film. Um...This is a joke right?

According to Digital Spy it looks as though it isn't a joke and Paris was reported saying, "It's such an honour. I'm so excited. I really want to learn more about this amazing woman, so that's what I'm doing in a few months."

Um....She is going to learn? That might be more impractical than thinking she can act. Please someone tell me this is all a joke, because I cannot think of a worse fit for a role EVER! Bill Pullman would be a better fit!!! :)

2 comments:

LD said...

maybe she will learn something from it

BethandTaxes said...

one can only hope...right! :)