Wednesday, February 15, 2006


TomKat Kaput??

Could it be that the one time I decide to not believe gossip that it might actually be true? If you are reader of Life & Style Magazine to you it would look as though Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have called off the wedding and called it quits on their relationship. But would Tom really leave Katie when she is seven months pregnant with his child? If I were a betting person I would go with no for a number of reasons. The first being that it's just not right to leave someone when they are that far pregnant with YOUR child which you probably FORCED her to have! The second being, it seems as though if anyone in this relationship were to get cold feet (or decide they don't like the current stipulations of the contract they are under) it would have to be Katie not Tom. The third and most important reason that I don't think this news is true, but also kind of the reason I think it might be? Tom's reps were reported saying that the spilt is absolutely not true.

Well, as I have learned from constant hope after every press release saying that Jess and Nick were not getting a divorce, it seems as though once the reps deny it, it's probably true...hmmm, I guess we will just have to wait it out and see what develops (or if Katie's Lawyer realizes that she cannot breach the contract and must move forward with the wedding!)

No comments: