Monday, February 20, 2006


K-Fed Gets 2 Million Hits in 2 Days!



Although Kevin seems to think that this means that people must be interested in his music and that this gives him credibility.....Somehow I think that wasn't the real reason people went to listen to his new single PopoZao. I'm pretty sure most people went there to...ummm...mock him?! I don't know though, I could be wrong, but I do know this...Every person who found his site through SoTresFetch...You KNOW you were all mocking him!! :)

Anyways, Kevin told Newsweek that he wont be bothered by all the negative backlash of him trying to be just another "white rapper". I guess he has decided that after all the negative things that had been said about him in regards to his family life that he no longer cares what people will say about him. All that matters to him is what the people think, and Kevin's theory for life....If you build it (a really kick ass website) they will come....

Um...Yeah no one respects that song Kev....especially when you started jamming to it!

No comments: