Thursday, August 18, 2005


95 Dollars...Are you effing kidding me?!!

Every time I see an awesome shirt, and then have my heart broken by the price tag I find myself saying, "God, I could make this shirt, I wish I could make my own clothes!" Well, apparently Taryn Manning and I are on the same wavelength, sort of. See Taryn Manning had the same idea as me, she decided that she loved clothes, but that she didn't love spending (ahem...Wasting) all that money, so she decided to start her own clothing company.

Now this might be were we artistically differ, because I am pretty sure Taryn and I are NOT into the same clothes, but who knows maybe she just puts her name on it and someone else designs.
P.S.: When I become a famous blogger is it okay for me to make clothes...Because you know, that goes hand in hand about as much as acting and designing!

No comments: