Friday, August 26, 2005


Boycotting Britney

Why on earth would I do this you ask....Well because I now think she is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, the DUMBEST person I have ever read about in my entire life...Ok enough with the insults and on with the reason why I have deleted all of her songs out of my iPod (Okay...Not all of them)

Brit and Hubby,
who by the way got a REAL job and all without the help of his famous wife (good for him), were out to dinner (maybe to celebrate aforementioned job?). When the waiter came over he asked the very pregnant Britney if she would like something to drink. She had a glass of wine...Which is supposedly okay in your third trimester, but still a little controversial. One drink is okay, but when the waiter came over and asked if she would like anything else her response crossed the line. She said something along the lines of, I would like a margarita, a real one with the hard stuff please. No, no I'm not exaggerating, she ACTUALLY asked for a strong one.

Now supposedly it is okay to have A drink....But it is in NO WAY okay to go out and get smashed...Britney, you have a month less...And from the looks of it it migh
t not even take THAT long so please...Can't you just wait until your child is born and then be the responsible parent we all expect you to be and get smashed in front of your child!!

No comments: