Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Star Sighting...(a real one!)

After leaving work a little late today (and thank god we did!) Mike and I ran into non other than Johnny Knoxville. (I know you are jealous Leanne!!) We didn't get to ask him for a picture for two reasons...The first, we both froze, the second, he didn't look like he wanted to be bothered so we gave him his space. The thought is that he might have been entering our building because his agent is in the building, or possibly he was pitching a show...Although we are pretty sure it is the agent reason that brought him into our neck of the woods...Regardless...It was awesome! I didn't get a picture...But I do have a picture of him on TRL earlier that day...He was wearing the same outfit... And looked pretty cute I must say!

No comments: