Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Trashtastic Tara

Just in case I didn't make my point FULLY yet! Here are some rules...We must learn from Tara's mistakes



Pool Rule #1: No Rough Housing! It just isn't safe...
It could lead to making out with a skank, which could lead to diseases!









Pool Rule #2: Wear appropriate pool clothes.
Once again she can't control those boobs she paid for (her is a tip Tara, get your money back!)


















Pool Rule #3: Do not throw up, urinate, or defecate in the pool!

She looks like she might do all three! There isn't really much I can say about this facial expression....Except SOBER UP!




















Pool Rule #4: NO DRINKING!

Now this one I learned in my FIRST SECOND of life guarding class...Drinking and Swimming Do NOT mix! Come on Tara!!





I hope we all learned something today...Especially Tara, it's a matter of safety! Enjoy your day and swim safely! :)

No comments: