Tuesday, August 23, 2005



I'm beginning to regret posting the story about Paris and Paris as I have come across some incriminating evidence....Here are pictures of them leaving Koi...LAST NIGHT! WTF? Are they together or not?!!!!!!!

I don't like retracting stories...So here is my offer to you Paris Hilton, CLEARLY your fiance SUCKS, you planned this amazing party for your family and his, and how does he thank you...He brings his parents who know NOTHING of the engagement. Lets also keep in mind that if that is reason enough to not marry him, here is another reason.

Every person in the United States and probably most of the UK knew you two were engaged...How is it possible that Paris' own parents didn't know...There are two answers that I can come up with, the first, his parents heard and he denied the news to them even though it was true because he is a spineless wuss...Or two...THEY ARE THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! And, really, do you want your children to be in the slow class and on the short bus...Yeah I thought not...So for your own good, and for my own good (I.E. I will not have to retract what I had previously said about you two) Please...Either stay broken up...Or break up...Thanks Paris Hilton, it means more to me then you can imagine! Thanks, have a great day! :)

No comments: