Saturday, August 20, 2005


In Other Guiding Light News...

Some of you might know Hayden Panettiere from Ice Princess, Racing Stripes, or Raising Helen, but I remember her as little Lizzie Spaulding from Guiding Light. Well after leaving the show she made some very good decision and went on to be a pretty big "kid star".

However as we all know, every good decision warrants a bad one in Hollywood, and I think Hayden might have just made one bad decision that might cancel out EVERY good decision she has ever made. Hayden has made a friend in Paris, and ALREADY seems to be on her downward spiral.

Hayden, smoking is for the MK Olsen, not for a 15 year old who SEEMED to be making a good name for herself! (P.S. She is 15, she turns 16 on August 21st, does this look like the behavior of a 15 year old? Maybe I am too far removed and I don't know, but I'm thinking NOOOOOOOOO!!"

Oh and I understand that Paris is in need of a new friend since her and Nicole split, but a 15 year old?? Maybe there is no definition of "age" in Hollywood...I am beginning to think that this is true.

No comments: