Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tired of Hearing, What?

If you are like me...And talk a lot you usually want people to hear and listen to what you are saying. But if you are anything REALLY like me you notice that not a lot of people actually listen to you, especially then men that are in your life....Well being the only girl at work I have come across this phenomenon daily..NO ONE LISTENS TO ME! I am met with crickets more in the office then I am out in a field...But have no fear, I am here to give the guys an excuse and maybe make myself feel a little better about it in the process.

Guys apparently cannot listen to us girls because our voices are at a more complex level than guys voices are (just one more example of how we are more difficult!) and their feeble brains can't seem to focus on us....Yeah sounds like just another excuse to me, but it does make me feel a little bit better, maybe I am not as boring as I think I am.

So if you want to tell someone something important that you NEED heard...talk to a girl! :)

No comments: