Wednesday, August 03, 2005


In Other Jessica Simpson News
Joe Simpson is once again in the news...He is lashing out at all the tabloids. He is sick and tired of the tabloids reporting that fake news about his daughters. But lets be honest, we know that he really just cares about the rumors surrounded Johnny Knoxville and the supposed break up of Jessica and Nick. Cindy Adams from The Post reported on Monday that the two had hired a lawyer to draw up divorce papers. Whether this is true or not I cannot comment because I really do not know, but what I do know is that Joe Simpson is furious about the reports.
You know, usually I would say that actors/actresses/models and basically anyone else in the lime light really has to expect that tabloids are going to make up rumors about them, then when they tire of that rumor they will move onto someone else. However in this situation I have to say, whether or not they are getting a divorce it isn't fair that for months their personal issues (true or not) are splashed all over every cover. "Is it true, Is it false?" Some people should maybe take a step back and think how they would feel if someone was writing this about them.
I hope the two aren't getting a divorce and that Papa Joe Simpson gets his point across, but if they are I hope it is what really will make them both happy.

No comments: